flight

• Updated: Fri, March 19, 2010

• Reported By: craig — Florida United States of America
Advantage Tire & Auto
1137 US Highway 19 Holiday, Florida United States of America

Advantage Tire & Auto Advantage Tire & Auto Criminal Fraud, liars, deceptive business practices Holiday, Florida

Do not, I mean do not do business with this deceptive company! I was from out of town visiting family and was my A.C. needed to be recharged, so I decided to go there and get it done...what a mistake! They told me my whole unit needed to be replaced for around 800.00, which sounded very high. I had a funny feeling and took it to Pep boys & they said I only needed a charge! Please stay away from these criminals!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2010 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-Tire-Auto/Holiday-Florida-34691/Advantage-Tire-Auto-Advantage-Tire-Auto-Criminal-Fraud-liars-deceptive-business-pra-582969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage Tire & Auto