Complaint Review: Advantis Nutraceuticals

• Submitted: Thu, March 29, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 29, 2012

• Reported By: Bob — West Chester Ohio United States of America
Advantis Nutraceuticals
3450 Cahuenga Blvd West, Suite 102 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Advantis Nutraceuticals Hero Tabs STAY AWAY FROM HERO TABS, STILL WAITING FOR A REFUND AFTER 2 BILLING CYCLES Los Angeles, California

I heard the add for the free sample of Hero Tabs on the Sean Hannity and Glen Beck radio shows numerous times. I finally decided to call for the free sample figuring Sean Hannity and Glen Beck wouldn't allow a rip off company to advertise on their shows.  Boy was I wrong.

When I called I was told by the Hero Tabs sales lady that in order to get the free one month supply I had to order 2 months of the product. When I asked about the free sample I was told the one month free sample only came if you purchased 2 months of the product but there was a 100% satisfaction guarantee.  I could send the pills back for a full refund.

I recieved my 3 month supply after waiting 3 weeks for them to arrive.  It only took me one pill to realize I couldn't take them.  They made me extremely jumpy and I couldn't sleep after just taking one pill.

I realized I had to act immediately when I looked at the package info for the instructions on sending the pills back.  The Hero Tabs instuctions stated that the pill had to be returned within the guaranteed period starting from the  time the pills were shipped to me not from when I received them. I called the customer serviced number to get a conformation # for sending the pill back.  I waited forever but finnaly someone answered. I sent the pills back as instructed.

I have already gone through 2 billing cycles since requesting my refund without getting the refund promised. I called their sales department 2 months later figuring they would answer quickly which they did. Upon finding out I was wanting a refund, the young man, Darren, became rude and obstructive.  It took me 7 minutes just to get the customer service number again.

I called customer service one and a half hours ago, was automatically put on hold until the line went dead without anyone ever answering. Just called back again and was at least able to leave a call back number this time.

What a rip off. I am boycotting the Sean Hannity and Glen Beck shows and all of their advertisers until my refund comes. If everyone who has had the same experience would do the same then maybe we can get these two celebrities to put the pressure on this company become ethical or get rid of them as advertisers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2012 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantis-Nutraceuticals/Los-Angeles-California-90068/Advantis-Nutraceuticals-Hero-Tabs-STAY-AWAY-FROM-HERO-TABS-STILL-WAITING-FOR-A-REFUND-AFT-860912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantis Nutraceuticals