Complaint Review: Advent Development, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, March 06, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: Samro — Mojave California
Advent Development, Inc.
313 Commerce Drive Pawleys Island, South Carolina USA

Advent Development, Inc. Charged me $10,235.00 to do a patent search. They alleged the item had already been invented without mentioning that my invention was similar, but not the same. They should have only charged me for the patent search and nothing else. Patent searches do not cost what I paid. Pawleys Island South Carolina

I went to them to get my invention patented and potentially market it.  The only things I received from Advent Product Development was a binder with our agreement, amount paid, and drawings of a product which is a similar, but not the same as my product.  I am certain a patent search does not cost the $10,235.00 I paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advent-Development-Inc/Pawleys-Island-South-Carolina-92585/Advent-Development-Inc-Charged-me-1023500-to-do-a-patent-search-They-alleged-the-i-1128682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advent Development, Inc.