Complaint Review: Advent Product Development, Inc

• Updated: Fri, March 02, 2012

• Reported By: Mason — Randallstown Maryland United States of America
Advent Product Development, Inc
313 Commerce Blvd Pawleys Island, South Carolina United States of America

Advent Product Development, Inc They ripped me off with monies totalling over $ 12,000.00. I tried to reach them several times and was unable to do so. I have not heard from "Advent Product Development Company" in 7 years. All of th Pawleys Island, South Carolina

In April of 2005 I took an invention idea to Advent Product Development Company, located in the Inner Harbor Center 207 East Redwood Street, Suite # 806 Baltimore, Maryland 21202. Office Phone: (410) 576-8989 evening phone: (410) 576-2211. There we met several individuals, Michael J. Giddings was one of them. After Mr. Giddings look over my idea, he call several other individuals in the office also to look over my idea. After they decided I had a good invention Mr. Giddings decided we get the ball rolling. On 04-02-2005 we signed over a partial payment in the amount of $ 595.00 to Michael J. Giddings. Other individuals and their names are Susan Windham of the Media Department, and Marion Duguay of the Licensing Department. We are have all document received from "Advent Product Development" and the Finance Company that Advent Product Development used. TRIAD Resources, Inc PMB # 12 742 Mink Avenue, Murrells Inlet, South Carolina 29576, Office # 843-237-0920. Invoice # 45785 / Invoice Date 04/21/2005 / amount paid $ 322.11. I have tried several  times  to "Advent Product Deveolpment" they changed their phone number and contact information. Advent Product Development Company is a rip-off I have not heard from them in 7 years.

Mason
Randallstown, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2012 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advent-Product-Development-Inc/Pawleys-Island-South-Carolina-29585/Advent-Product-Development-Inc-They-ripped-me-off-with-monies-totalling-over-120000-847674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advent Product Development, Inc