Complaint Review: Advent Product Development

• Submitted: Fri, August 31, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2012

• Reported By: Cynthia Mills — Fort Worth Texas United States of America
Advent Product Development
742 Mink Ave Ste 11 , PMB #12 Murrells Inlet, South Carolina United States of America

Advent Product Development I have paid 9,332.00 to the Advent Product Development Triad Resources Inc PMB #12. They were located at 742 Mink Ave Murrells Inlet, SC 29576. 843-650-1204. I would just like to know how would I go a I paid 9,332.00 to Advent Product Development/ Triad Resources, Inc. They never delivered the product or a refund concerning the matter. When I called the company all of the numbers were disconnected. Murrells Inlet, South Carolina

Greetings! I created a product and invested $9,332.00 to have my product developed, manufactored and engineered. I entrusted my funds to Advent Product Development/ Triad Resources, Inc.

They were located at 742 Mink Ave Ste #11 Murrells Inlet, SC 29576. Their PMB was #12. Their phones have been disconnected. Their business no longer resides at this address. I have not heard from the company.

I have not received my merchandise or a refund from the company.  I would like to have the money refunded to me; therefore, I can pay off the loan I had to take out in order to invest in my vision. I would appreciate having my finances returned to me.

Therefore, I can cause my dreams to be resuscitated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advent-Product-Development/Murrells-Inlet-South-Carolina-29576/Advent-Product-Development-I-have-paid-933200-to-the-Advent-Product-Development-Triad-Re-935472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advent Product Development