Complaint Review: Advent Product Development

• Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: George — Amityville New York United States of America
Advent Product Development
313 Commerce Dr Parleys Island, South Carolina United States of America

Advent Product Development Meet with them at NYC office,.Bob Conlin, showed him my invention and gave a deposit. Later paid about $8,000.and passed on to a patent lawyer in Florida, Parleys Island, South Carolina

I met with a Bob Conlin in New York City. Showed him my drawings of my idea. Promised that they would draw up all the paperwork needed and drawings of my product which would be sent to a patent attorney. Wound up paying them over $8,000.

I got a drawing that looked like a kid did in mechanical drawing class. It was also delivered to me on a CD. I was then contacted by a lawyer in Florida who advised me that they needed money to submit the invention to the patent office. Over a three year period all I got was the attorney asking for more money. Now have tried to contact the company and can't locate them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advent-Product-Development/Parleys-Island-South-Carolina-29585/Advent-Product-Development-Meet-with-them-at-NYC-officeBob-Conlin-showed-him-my-invent-1021547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advent Product Development