Complaint Review: Advertising Services/Living Well Magazine

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Frisco Texas
Advertising Services/Living Well Magazine
9909 Topanga Cyn STE 106 Chatsworth, California USA

Advertising Services/Living Well Magazine rob mahanes, robert mahanes Advertising Service Scam, Magazine SCAM Chatsworth California

I'm a new business out of the DFW,TX area. Rob came in and must have stayed for 2 hours trying to persuade me into purchasing advertising services from him. I own a furniture store and he even tried to see if I would trade a sofa for more spaces in the magazine! I kept telling him I was too new to pay for a magazine I wasn't too familiar with. I just didn't have the funds to toss around. He finally talked me into buying magazine space for one store BUT WAIT he would DOUBLE my offer now if I signed the contract TODAY! It was like a live infomercial.

Honestly, I just wanted him to leave my store so I wrote him a check for $100 and signed the contract and he was gone. I created the ad myself and approved everything. They billed me for $235 in June and supposedly I was in 4 grocery stores. They couldn't even provide me with a list of the stores I was in and they couldn't even send me a copy of the magazine to my store. I stopped by the grocery store close to my house and of course, the magazine wasn't even there! I've called and emailed with NO RESPONSE! I'm not paying them another dime and in fact, I'm reporting the two checks I've written to my bank tomorrow.

This company is a SCAM!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advertising-ServicesLiving-Well-Magazine/Chatsworth-California-91311/Advertising-ServicesLiving-Well-Magazine-rob-mahanes-robert-mahanes-Advertising-Service-1065630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advertising Services/Living Well Magazine