Complaint Review: Advertising Web Service

• Submitted: Sun, July 11, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, July 11, 2010

• Reported By: Quercus — New Bern North Carolina USA
Advertising Web Service

Advertising Web Service Took my money to supposedly use Google Ad Words to supposedly advertise my internet site. Internet

This company took my money to supposedly advertise my blog online. The ad appeared from then on on my own site, and as far as I could tell, nowhere else. (I use Stat Counter). When I had the temerity to file a ticket complaining about the problem, I got a response saying that my account had been terminated, despite the fact that it had only been a couple of weeks, and as I remember, I paid them for a month. It was, of course, from one of those "no reply" addresses, and now that I no longer have an account, I won't be able to write another "service ticket" the only way I have figured out of being able to get in touch with them without giving them money.

I later read, on another service like this one, that a man who had the same sort of experience had to cancel his credit card to even get them to stop billing him. Don't know yet if this will happen to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2010 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advertising-Web-Service/internet/Advertising-Web-Service-Took-my-money-to-supposedly-use-Google-Ad-Words-to-supposedly-adv-622298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advertising Web Service