Complaint Review: Advocare

• Submitted: Thu, August 26, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 22, 2006

• Reported By:Ada Oklahoma
Advocare
www.advocare.com Carrolton, Texas U.S.A.

Advocare ripoff Charlie Ragus, the original founder of Advocare once got sued for an illegal pyramid scheme called Omninutrition or some such name. I also read about pyramid schemes and it seems that Advocare fits the bill, so be careful. Carrolton Texas

*Consumer Comment: advocare the pyramid rippoff

I was thinking of joining Advocare, but did some investigating on the web, and seems to me that Advocare is a pyramid scheme. So do some research on pyramid schemes before you buy into this company. I even found where Charlie Ragus, the founder of Advocare was once sued for an illegal pyramid scheme. So beware. Do your homework before you get brainwashed about God and advocare because I don't think they are playing on the same team.

Perry
Ada, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2004 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advocare/Carrolton-Texas-75006/Advocare-ripoff-Charlie-Ragus-the-original-founder-of-Advocare-once-got-sued-for-an-illeg-105638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advocare

AUTHOR: Vickie - (U.S.A.)

If Advocare was a pyramid rip-off I am totally confused, because my husband and I have earned over a half million dollars in six years and have paid off over 200,000 dollars of debt during that time, so I guess I am glad we got involved with this rip-off pyramid.