Complaint Review: Advocate Law Group of Florida

• Updated: Mon, October 10, 2011

• Reported By: Fred — Apopka Florida United States of America
Advocate Law Group of Florida
Orlando, Florida United States of America

Advocate Law Group of Florida ADVOCATE LAW GROUP OF FLORIDA...BIG SCAMMERS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA Orlando, Florida

On March 2010 I used the services of Advocate law Group of Florida, for a home loan modification. They took almost $7,500 on fees. They promise to lower my mortgage payments around $596.00. It's been more than a year and these people have done nothing for me. I made several calls to the people or employees working in my case. They never return my calls. Several times I made a trip to the local office to see if I can speak to someone. Sometimes I find someone and he promised not to worry about nothing. Finally in August 2011, my house went into foreclosure thanks to them.

I will not rest until I get these people with the state of Florida Attorney General..Advocate Law Group of Florida, your days of scamming people will come to an end soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2011 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advocate-Law-Group-of-Florida/Orlando-Florida-/Advocate-Law-Group-of-Florida-ADVOCATE-LAW-GROUP-OF-FLORIDABIG-SCAMMERS-OF-THE-STATE-O-787103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advocate Law Group of Florida