Complaint Review: Adwords - Grant Finder - blazing Words - I-Planfinances

• Updated: Sun, July 26, 2009

• Reported By:spring Texas
Adwords - Grant Finder - blazing Words - I-Planfinances
Nationwide U.S.A.

Adwords - Grant Finder - blazing Words - I-Planfinances Stole money from my bank account! Nationwide

Over the past 2 months I have had 4 bogus charges to my bankaccount. 2 for $72.21 and 2 for $38.34 2 are from June and then 2 again this month in July.

I am unsure on WHO these peopelare or HOW they got my debit card information but after contacting my bank they told me that this is a major problemwith these so-called companies and that they had to shut down my card and issue me a new one.

Money is tight as it is without people like this stealing money from people like you and me!

I have to go thru all the bank red tape now to get my money refunded. Luckely my bank has always been very good about these things andusually act pretty fast. BUT, that is not the point, the point is that ther are people out there taking advantage of people like you and me and skim money out ofour accont.

They do it in a way as to not raise red-flags. 38.34 here, 72.71 here. They do it in odd amounts as to not rreais suspecion. Had they taken 50.00 and 100.00 that would catch the eye of the banks frauddept. They are rather clever but I am onto them. And being rather computer savy myself, I will find out WHO and WHERE they opperate.

I would like to hear from others that have had this happen to them from this so-called company. I would also like to find out if there is a class action law suit out there for this scam.

Michelle P
Houston TX

spring, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2009 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adwords-Grant-Finder-blazing-Words-I-Planfinances/nationwide/Adwords-Grant-Finder-blazing-Words-I-Planfinances-Stole-money-from-my-bank-account-473494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adwords - Grant Finder - blazing Words - I-Planfinances