• Report: #420649

Complaint Review: Aegis Receivables Managment Inc, Global Vantedge Inc, LVNV Funding LLC,The Sherman Companies

• Submitted: Thu, February 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 05, 2009

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
San Rafeal, California U.S.A.

Aegis Receivables Management, Inc.Global Vantedge Inc, LVNV Funding LLC,The Sherman Companies Tried to get me to reveal my checking account number, my mortgage information and $3000. San Rafeal California

They called me, I am a 75 year old senior citizen. They claimed that if I paid them $3000. dollars that that would reduce my credit card debt by half. They said in order to give me this debt reduction they would need my bank account and mortgage banking information.

I asked them to send me their offer in writing to my email address which they tried to skirt around. When I told them I was sitting right at my computer and could receive their email within a few seconds, and that they would not get any money from me until I receive their offer in writing and had time to check it out - they hung up!

BEWARE BEWARE - Tell your friends - NeVer give that information out over the phone - check up on who they say they are! All you have to do is do a search on the internet - if they don't come up, they don't exist! If they do come up, call the number listed on the site to verify it is the same person.

Not dumb as i look
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2009 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aegis-Receivables-Managment-Inc-Global-Vantedge-Inc-LVNV-Funding-LLCThe-Sherman-Companies/San-Rafeal-California-94912-3458/Aegis-Receivables-Management-IncGlobal-Vantedge-Inc-LVNV-Funding-LLCThe-Sherman-Compan-420649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aegis Receivables Managment Inc, Global Vantedge Inc, LVNV Funding LLC,The Sherman Companies