volunteers

• Reported By: Kitt P — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Aero Cash Loan
Florida , Select State/Province USA

Aero Cash Loan Fast Cash Lost More Select St

I was approved by Kevin and Alex for a 'forced' $600 loan (I only submitted an app for $400). I was told to purchase a $290 "GREEN DOT PACKAGE and not a GREEN DOT CARD".  They said my loan would be transfered in my account in 20 minutes.  I called them back to say my account didn't reflect the deposit (the $290 was "Good faith" miney. U was niw told ti purchase GREEN card package" fir $235 to cover the taxes, and also told I receive all monies back with my loan.  Then I was told I needed to purchase another card for $126 to wire the money via Western Union because my bank wouldn't accept wire deposits. I knew that to be a lie, so I asked for a refund on all my up-front monies,  and was told the app would remain on file until i gave the rest of the money.  I emphasized I didn't want their loan but my money.  They said after arguing with me it would take 10-15 working days to receive a check from then.  That was July 14th, and I haven't heard from the them. When I called mid September, they claim to be processing the refund.  I called mid October and the number was disconnected.  U cakled 3 days ago and was answered by an automated system saying, "Thanj you for calling Magic Jack. You will be assisted by our next available representative. Please.hold, your call is important to us".During this time,  I've received a barrage of calls from loan services, all sounding like Akex and Kevin...same voice,  accent, etc.  They've called from various envirinments and times.  When i called one of them Alex, all calls stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2013 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aero-Cash-Loan/Select-StateProvince/Aero-Cash-Loan-Fast-Cash-Lost-More-Select-St-1107038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aero Cash Loan