Complaint Review: Aerobed

• Submitted: Wed, November 17, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, November 17, 2010

• Reported By: Roger D. — El Paso Texas United States of America
El Paso, Texas United States of America

Aerobed, My wife and I purchased a raised aerobed for use in the spare bed room for guest's it has sprung 3 leaks El Paso, Texas

My wife and I purchased a raised queen aerobed for use in the guest room. We purchase it aproximately 7 months ago and so far it has leaked in three different places which all of them are at a seam in the mattres. So far I have been able to patch it using a water bed repair kit. the bed has only been used by guests one time. Our granddaughter uses it when she is here and it is nap time. This mattress was not cheap and I am getting tired of having to repair it. What do you intend to do about it?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2010 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aerobed/El-Paso-Texas-79924/Aerobed-My-wife-and-I-purchased-a-raised-aerobed-for-use-in-the-spare-bed-room-for-guest-663148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aerobed