Complaint Review: Aerolineas Argentinas

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2008

• Reported By:Sydney Other
Aerolineas Argentinas
www.aerolineas.com Buenos Aires, Argentina

Aerolineas Argentinas Lost baggage, waiting half a year, NO REFUND! Buenos Aires Argentina

I flew from Lima to Sydney on July 07, filed my complain at Sydneys airport on the same day of arrival. Its been over 6 months and all I get from Aerolineas Argentinas is that this kind of complain (lost baggage, and I mean the whole bag got lost!) has to dealt with in Buenos Aires and therefore it takes a long time.

This has happened to me before with LAN, but they were able to recover my baggage (without anything being lost) in a WEEK. Compare 6 months (so far) vs ONE WEEK. If I had done a simple search on the net and saw all the other cases of lost baggage with Aerolineas Argentinas I wouldnt have flown with them in the first place.

Besides the baggage problem, their services is below average, their planes are old and the delays (although not major delays, its not cool to wait extra 3 or 4 hours).

The worst thing is that these people dont care about your problem (at least the guy I speak to, in the phone, every month asking for an update on my case). They arent helpful at all.

Alex
Sydney
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2008 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aerolineas-Argentinas/Buenos-Aires-/Aerolineas-Argentinas-Lost-baggage-waiting-half-a-year-NO-REFUND-Buenos-Aires-Argentina-298006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aerolineas Argentinas