Complaint Review: Aerotek - Flextronics - Flextronics International

• Submitted: Tue, March 23, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, March 23, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — West Columbia South Carolina United States of America
Aerotek - Flextronics - Flextronics International
1000 Technology Dr. West Columbia, South Carolina United States of America

Aerotek - Flextronics - Flextronics International Treated Unfairly West Columbia, South Carolina

I've been terminated from Aerotek due to an altercation that I was involved in March 22 2010. I felt that the way they handled the situation wasn't fair because they just fired me but the other employee that was involved in the altercation was able to keep her job.

The way I was told if anybody is involved in an altercation if you terminate one you suppose to terminate the other.  But that wasn't the case with Aerotek. In their handbook I was told it said that its up to the supervisor to determine whether or not I get terminated or not but my supervisor claimed it was out of his hands.

I felt like if they should have gave us both the same punishment. I'm not a troubled employee. The Aerotek lady said so herself that I was a good employee but they didn't take that into consideration before they let me go. The other employee who was involved on the other hand been to the Aerotek office more than once meaning she is a problem. But again they didn't take that into consideration.

Anybody at the job can tell you that I was a good worker that didn't bother anybody.

But the part that has me upset the most if the lady that I got into an altercation with was in the security room saying she couldn't breathe and that her blood pressure been up. So why wasn't she sent home? Instead she went back out on the production floor and acted as if nothing happened. Laughing and cutting up like usual.

Its not fair how they do their employees up there. Just not fair.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2010 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aerotek-Flextronics-Flextronics-International/West-Columbia-South-Carolina-29170/Aerotek-Flextronics-Flextronics-International-Treated-Unfairly-West-Columbia-South-C-584457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aerotek - Flextronics - Flextronics International