Complaint Review: Aerotek

• Submitted: Thu, March 22, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 22, 2012

• Reported By: fred — Cranston Rhode Island United States of America
170 Westminster St Providence, Rhode Island United States of America

Aerotek He told me, no work for me any more, he picked up my tools, then I filed for UI, RIDLT said I had QUIT! Providence, Rhode Island

Rocco Giusti of Aerotek got me a job at anvil international. 3 months later rocco calls on sunday, says not enough work at anvil, I ask about my tools says he will call me back, calls back and says anvil does not want me in the building! I ask why? he says I do not know and he will get my tools. monday he gives me the tools, I file for extended UI in RI, i get a call from UI, aerotek says that I quit! 3 months not 1 day missed or late, or warnings! called mueller water products, parent of anvil, told them how the anvil boss william howard V was getting stoned on pot every other night, nothing done, william howard V is the supervisors godson! now I get a lawyer, pay back, and $$$$$$$$$

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2012 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aerotek/Providence-Rhode-Island-02903/Aerotek-He-told-me-no-work-for-me-any-more-he-picked-up-my-tools-then-I-filed-for-UI-857688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aerotek