Complaint Review: Aerotek

• Submitted: Fri, April 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 11, 2008

• Reported By:San Jose California
Aerotek
San Jose, California U.S.A.

Aerotek, Aerotek is the most unprofessional staffing companies in the U.S. San Jose California

If you go to Indeed.com, you will find numerous negative reviews about Aerotek. I don't recommend that you go in for an interview, unless you are looking to be insulted. The recruiters and the manager are not punctual at all. They will have you waiting for a long time.

When speaking to their boss, he insulted me about my responses during the interview even though I was being truthful because I based my answers on past work experiences. I tried to demonstrate that I was knowledgable about Aerotek, but I was yelled at for doing so.

Rather, he ranted on about how successful he has been. I don't know if he is racist, but the whole experience left a bitter taste in my mouth. It seemed like he thought everything on my resume was a lie after questioning every single point I've made. A person doesn't have to like someone, but you got to treat others with respect. Aerotek--being client based and a customer-service type firm, I thought they would be more professional with their people and communication skills.

Inyoursightz
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2008 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aerotek/San-Jose-California/Aerotek-Aerotek-is-the-most-unprofessional-staffing-companies-in-the-US-San-Jose-Califo-325300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aerotek