Complaint Review: Aetna

• Submitted: Fri, February 14, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, February 14, 2014

• Reported By: Scott — Texas
PO BOX 14094 Lexington, Kentucky USA

Michael Hladik and Michelle G. of Aetna violated my HIPAA rights on February 12, 2014 by contacting my employer and trying to get me in trouble and shared my confidential health records with HR.  They permanently damaged my reputation at work and they did this intentionally out of anger.  They are unprofessional and need to be fired and fined by the HHS.GOV.  I reported this violation to HHS.GOV thru the OCR Portal.  They are harassing me because I filed complaints about Aetna making mistakes then making false debt against me!  AETNA is the worst Health Insurance in the WORLD!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aetna-/Lexington-Kentucky-40512/Aetna-HIPPA-VIOLATIONS-BY-AETNA-EMPLOYEES-Lexington-Kentucky-1123619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aetna