Complaint Review: Aetna Health Insurance

• Updated: Mon, October 07, 2013

• Reported By: Possum — Raleigh North Carolina
Aetna Health Insurance
Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Aetna Health Insurance Obamacare destroys my Health insurance Raleigh North Carolina

I recently received in the mail a termination of my current policy.  This has made me livid.  I call them up and they tell me they can't continue to provide me medical coverage due to the Obamacare law.  I am fed up with this country/government/businesses taking it out on the little guy.  This is not right when this was all being talked about on the news the government said you would not be affected if you wanted to keep your current coverage and doctor.  Now I am being forced to take coverage I don't want anything to do with?  I believe that I should have a right to sue these companies over this.  I pay an extremely high premium since I am a contractor and not a permanent employee.  It's not fair or right for me to be dealing with this on top of the stress of the job.  I don't want any part of obamacare and the government running my health coverage and deciding what is best for me and my family.  I was in the military for 8 years and if I wanted the poor medical coverage the government gives I would have stayed in and retired.  You hear it in the news all the time about the government taking care of it's veterans is horrible.  What happens 5 years from now when the government goes bankrupt and can't afford to pay peoples medical coverage or there is a government shutdown.  I don't want an poorly run government who has out of control spending and can't manage even the current taxes they get controlling and deciding my families health insurance.  The government gets a huge amount of money already and we see government waste/fraud all the time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aetna-Health-Insurance/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27610/Aetna-Health-Insurance-Obamacare-destroys-my-Health-insurance-Raleigh-North-Carolina-1090040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aetna Health Insurance