• Report: #921906

• Submitted: Fri, August 03, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 03, 2012

• Reported By: Hautedawg — Prairie Village Kansas United States of America
Aetna Insurance

Aetna Insurance Aetna Employee Health Insurance Slow response, refused supervisor, rude behavior, demeaning and rude. Internet

Trying to get my medications certified, for spinal cord injury.  It has been over a week since Aetna recieved authorization from doctor, but they have sat on the authorization.

Because of their slow response, I am paying out nearly $100 every 4 days for medications. When I called, spoke to a woman who was busy talking to her neighbor, did not listen to what I said and I had to keep repeating myself, over and over.  When I asked for a supervisor, I was refused and heard the rep joking about refusing the supervisor to her neighbor.

This is an expensive and ridiculous situation.  If an insurance company does not care, then we have bigger problems than not having insurance, we have insurance that wont' take care of the people that pay them.

I have filed a complaint with the KS Insurance Commision, who I am hoping takes this seriously.  Insurance companies that are heartless and rude are becoming par for the course, but to have to deal with rude and arrogant reps is just unacceptable.

Do not use Aetna for anything, health, home, car or personal.  They are rude, uncaring, unresponsive and simply poison.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aetna-Insurance/internet/Aetna-Insurance-Aetna-Employee-Health-Insurance-Slow-response-refused-supervisor-rude-be-921906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aetna Insurance