Complaint Review: Aetna VITAL SAVINGS

• Submitted: Thu, August 16, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: DEALING WITH FRUSTRATION — Gilbert Internet United States of America
Aetna Life Insurance Company, 151 Farmington Avenu Internet United States of America

Aetna VITAL SAVINGS Aetna dental plan Stole money from my debit account - I did not authorize any debits! Internet

I used AETNA VITAL SAVINGS plan for discount dental coverage almost 3 years ago.  Their service came recommended by my dentist office, as a way for me to gain additional discounts for my root canal!  My membership was supposed to last for one year, with the membership I purchased in the doctors office that day.  The charge was $65 for the discount plan from Vital Savings.

I have not re-visited that same dentist since that time, almost 3 years ago.

A week ago, while checking my bank account, I noticed a debit charge for over $100 from a "vitalservices".  I called the fraud department at my bank.  They tracked down the charge to this insurance company, I could scarcely remember.  It has been over a week since I have been requesting my funds be returned.  I have received on reply letting me know that they are "looking in to" my situation.  "And that they are "processing my complaint".

If I reached into a mans wallet and took $100 from him, I would be arrested.  This company did not have permission to take my money.  They did not let me know that the debit was going to happen, and they have not sent any such letter, letting me know I was still considered a "member".  And I do not consider the attention or the response I have received in regard to this situation, to be appropriate.  I deserve for my deposit to be returned to me with in 48 hours of the knowledge of a mistake.  That gives them plenty of time to get something done on my behalf.

I was robbed.  I want my money back.  I will update this post, if they ever return it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aetna-VITAL-SAVINGS/internet/Aetna-VITAL-SAVINGS-Aetna-dental-plan-Stole-money-from-my-debit-account-I-did-not-author-928276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aetna VITAL SAVINGS