Complaint Review: A.fasano@realtytrade.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 13, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, September 09, 2009

• Reported By:Yucaipa California
A.fasano@realtytrade.com
A.fasano@realtytrade.com Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Realty Trade - fasano@realtytrade.com On 02/11/2009, MC-Realty Trade of Orlando Florida, withdrew $995.00 from my (WAMU) bank account without my permission or knowledge. Orlando Florida

* : 100% Client Satisfaction

I am filing this complaint regarding the sale of a time share that did not happen, and a charge to my Bank account which did happen by the business associated with as a sales executive
of a time share associated with"McRealty Trade of Orlando Florida, (as noted on my bank account statement) ". My account was charged by debiting $995.00 from my bank account by Realty Trade Timeshare company of Orlando Florida. They (she) indicated the company would find a buyer for my time share, which never happened, nor did the person ever contact us directly as normally required when money is involved.

The sales person was to provide contract information & service to deal with, in order to sale my time share of (or 1 week) with the Monarch Time Share company which we (my wife and I) had owned for several years, but was never able to get good placement usage. The salesperson was to provide a buyer and contract information before any money was to transpire.

There was an email from the "Adriana Fasano"
from the salesperson again. I filed a complaint with the bank this date, April 13, 2009 requesting all information we could get about the company. They indicated they would persue whatever avenues they could, but wasn't sure they could do much because it appears some bank time period had expired or
the 60 day time period had passed. The bank gave me the name of "Realty Trade.com" as the bank payee, from my account.

George
Yucaipa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2009 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Afasanorealtytradecom/Orlando-Florida-32801/Realty-Trade-fasanorealtytradecom-On-02112009-MC-Realty-Trade-of-Orlando-Florida-w-451601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A.fasano@realtytrade.com

#1

100% Client Satisfaction

AUTHOR: RT Escalated Claims - (USA)

We strive for 100% client satisfaction.  If you are not 100% satisfied, please email <<urgent@realtytrade.com%3E> to speak with a dedicated customer service representative.  All complaints will be handled professionally and quickly.  By filing reports with this site and other similar sites, as well as the Attorney General, it minimizes the chances that you will receive 100% of your money back, due to the use of additional resources to settle a claim.

The details of our refund policy are outlined in the Realty Trade Marketing and Advertising agreement, that we have our clients sign. It is NOT a guarantee to SELL the property, but rather a guarantee to generate offers and interest on your property. There are instances and circumstances that occur in which we are unable to generate an offer for a property due to market saturation or presenting a property that does not create interest on our network.  If this happens with your property, please contact us at this email address: <<urgent@realtytrade.com%3E> and we will address your concerns properly and issue a refund according to the terms and conditions of the marketing agreement.

With over 18,000 clients, there are occasional issues that may arise, as with any large organization, but we do everything within our power to satisfy all clients.

Again, please email <<urgent@realtytrade.com%3E> with your grievance and addressed professionally and quickly.

Thank you for your cooperation.

RealtyTrade Customer Care