brick

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Connie — Danville Ohio United States of America
Affinion Benefits Group LLC
PO Box 183129 Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Affinion Benefits Group LLC This Company has been pulling $45.00 quarterly Accidental Ins. from my Credit Uniion Savings without my consent for several years. I did not find out until I lost my job back in October 2012. Columbus, Ohio

I would like to report Affinion benefits Group LLC out of Columbus Ohio for pulling $45.00 out of my Credit union Savings account for Accidental Insurance that I did not give permission for them doing this. I did not give the Credit Union permission either. I do not not how much they took, but did not find out about this until I lost my job with the State back in October of 2012. When I did find out and ask them to cancel they still kept pulling money out. It made an overdraft in my account because I was having money put in from my pay check and money coming out of my savings for our Automobile. Please check into this matter because I do not know how many more people this is happening to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affinion-Benefits-Group-LLC/Columbus-Ohio-43216-3129/Affinion-Benefits-Group-LLC-This-Company-has-been-pulling-4500-quarterly-Accidental-In-1020889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affinion Benefits Group LLC