Complaint Review: Affinion Benefits Group LLC

• Submitted: Tue, August 05, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 05, 2008

• Reported By:Johnstown Colorado
Affinion Benefits Group LLC
801 Crescent Centre Dr # 200 Franklin, Tennessee U.S.A.

Affinion Benefits Group LLC Deducted premiums from my bank account for 2-1/2 years on a policy that did not exist NashvilleFranklin Tennessee

I signed up for an accidental death & dismemberment insurance policy from Affinion Benefits Group, LLC, through my credit union. For many years, they deducted $33 every three months from my bank account.

In October of 2005, Affinion stopped doing business with my bank because of a merger. This canceled the policy. However, they did not inform me that the policy was canceled, nor did they stop withdrawing funds from my account. I only found out about this in May, 2008, when I called them to change the bank account to withdraw from. Imagine my shock when the woman on the line calmly told me they hadn't been doing business with my bank for 2 - 1/2 years.

I wrote for a refund, including copies of all my bank statements showing the withdrawals, as they instructed me to do a month ago. However, to date, I have heard nothing back from them at all.

Christina, Johnstown, Colorado

Christina
Johnstown, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2008 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affinion-Benefits-Group-LLC/Franklin-Tennessee-37067-6224/Affinion-Benefits-Group-LLC-Deducted-premiums-from-my-bank-account-for-2-12-years-on-a-po-359588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affinion Benefits Group LLC