Complaint Review: Affinion Benefits Group, LLC

• Submitted: Thu, July 30, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 30, 2009

• Reported By:Central South Carolina
Affinion Benefits Group, LLC
PO Box 40606, Nashville,, Tennessee U.S.A.

Affinion Benefits Group, LLC Starting in 2005 this company called my job offering accidental insurance. I told them I was not interested. In 2008, I found out that this company deducted $10.00 from my bank of america checking account for 3 years with out my authorization. Nashville, Tennessee

Starting in 2005 this company called my job offering accidental insurance. I told them I was not interested. In 2008, I found out that this company deducted $10.00 from my bank of america checking account for 3 years with out my authorization. What puzzle me is why did this company continue to call me at 864 944 3044 for over 3 years asking me to sign up for insurance coverage that I supposely had already signed up for in 2005. In December 2008, I called the company asking for a refund and to deteminate the deductions. I need help with having this company to credit my checking account refunding me back my money which is almost in the amount of $400.00.

Sophia ****
Central, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2009 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affinion-Benefits-Group-LLC/Nashville-Tennessee-37204-0606/Affinion-Benefits-Group-LLC-Starting-in-2005-this-company-called-my-job-offering-accident-474922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affinion Benefits Group, LLC