Complaint Review: Affinion Benefits Group

• Submitted: Wed, August 13, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 13, 2008

• Reported By:lancaster South Carolina
Affinion Benefits Group
PO Box 40606 Nashville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Affinion Benefits Group Fraudulent charges Nashville Tennessee

Had a bank account that offered insurance thru this group, however when 2 banks merged program became extinct ie. not offered by current bank, I was still charged the monthly fee even though I had free checking, free checks, etc, was still charged the "fee" to cover this already free service. Funny thing is I was still charged for my checks. They are now basically saying I have no refund due, called Suntrust today and branch mgr had to send them statements of my account to prove unfair charges----so we will see.

Did I mention that along with the original paperwork that I had sent them, I received an original copy of the benefits program from CCB, just a form letter with benefits on it, not a SIGNED copy by myself and they also mentioned that it came from Suntrust Bank and dated with a date from 2001, Suntrust merged with CCB late 2004. What kind of idiots are these people? They sent me my forms back to me so they can have no record? I will send them back certified, but they will be copies.
r

Rvnrzncne
lancaster, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2008 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affinion-Benefits-Group/Nashville-Tennessee-37204-0606/Affinion-Benefits-Group-Fraudulent-charges-Nashville-Tennessee-362534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affinion Benefits Group