Complaint Review: Affinion Group

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: santa439 — greenfield Massachusetts
Affinion Group
PO Box 183129 Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Affinion Group in the mail, I received a payment coupon introduced by a note that stated that the Affinion Group is unable to collect from my account and I should send them a check/money order for $49.50 to keep my Columbus, Ohio

In the mail I received from the Affinion Group a payment coupon introduced by a note stating that the Affinion Group is unable to collect the premium of $49.50 from my account and in order to maintain my coverage, I should sent them either a check or a money order for $49.50.

The fact of the matter is that I never heard of, or have done any business with the Affinion Group or any entity related to them.

I must admit that the letter I received from them is beautifully designed and structured as to appear as  a "real" business request.  I wonder how many people fall into this, rather elegant, but no too smart, con-game.

I keep the original note.  If I can be of any further assistance, please let me know.  I would much appreciate the opportunity to participate in any efforts to clean up this country from persons and entities such as the Affinion Group.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affinion-Group/Columbus-Ohio-43218-3129/Affinion-Group-in-the-mail-I-received-a-payment-coupon-introduced-by-a-note-that-stated-1039689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affinion Group