Complaint Review: Affinion Group

• Reported By: MaryAnn — wauwatosa Wisconsin United States of America
Affinion Group
Nashville, TN Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

Affinion Group Unauthorized Withdrawls Nashville, Tennessee

While I take responsibility for not reviewing my account with a fine tooth comb, I recognized that there was a 49.50 dollar charge that was coded as AD&D so it looked like a debit for Gas.  I called my bank who then gave me an 800 number to call for the Affinion Group.  They do not answer the phone by anything other than Customer Service Dept.  Come to find out they said I authorized these deductions since 9/07 and that they have been taking them out every 3 months.  That would mean they have $792.00 of unauthorized withdrawls.  I remember the Hartford Insurance company form in which my bank was offering me a free 1000.00 policy and I declined any other upgrade.  I have never rec'd any statement in 5 years.  Interesting, since I've had policy's with Principal Finacial Group and receive statements from the ever 6 months or so.  I will be fighting this and getting my refund back from them.  I'm feel responsible for not noticing this but not responsible for deception.  Shame on you Affinion Group if this is how you must make your money I feel very sorry for you.  I will be seeking legal assistance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2011 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affinion-Group/Nashville-Tennessee-/Affinion-Group-Unauthorized-Withdrawls-Nashville-Tennessee-806256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affinion Group