Complaint Review: Affinion Group

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 19, 2008

• Reported By:Mint Spring Virginia
Affinion Group
7031 Middlebrook Pike Nashville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Affinion Group RIP OFF KINGS- Take money out of your account after cancelling insurance-- won't refund Nashville Tennessee

I cancelled my insurance w/ the Affinion Group in March of 2008. Since then they have taken money out of my checking account 2 times and tried for a 3rd time. When I called the first time they said I have to call back on the 10th because that is the day refunds are posted. So I called back on the 10th....When called they said they would refund the money to my account in 5-10 days.
Today I receive a letter stating that I need to fill out a refund request form. I was told by a supervisor that I could fax it in... I tried but the fax comes back busy/no response. I called again to get another fax number. It did the same thing. I called again and have now been told that I must mail the letter in and it is not permitted to be faxed. I spoke to the NEW Supervisor Kianna and she says it must be mailed. I asked if they would refund the money I spent trying to get it faxed or if they would refund my stamp. She laughed and said NO of course not! I will mail my letter tomorrow and I explained that if I do not receive a call with verification of refund in 2 weeks I will go to the Courthouse and file charges for them fraudulently taking money out of my checking account. Iam so ANGRY I can hardly breathe.

This place is a complete rip off with supervisors that never give you the same information. They are absolutely rediculous!!!!

Melissa f
Mint Spring, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affinion-Group/Nashville-Tennessee-37204/Affinion-Group-RIP-OFF-KINGS-Take-money-out-of-your-account-after-cancelling-insurance--392926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affinion Group