Complaint Review: Affinion Group

• Reported By: Tammy N. — Lithia Springs Georgia United States of America
Affinion Group
6 High Ridge Park Rd. Stamford, Connecticut United States of America

Affinion Group Affinion Group Insurance Co. Stamford, Connecticut

This company some how got access to my checking account, saying that i took out some insurance called accident and dismemberment insurance. First off i have life insurance and have had it since birth 40 yrs and my kids have Gerber all four. This money had been coming out of my account since 2011, I never notice Why? because I'm on a fixed income and alot of my bills are paid out of this account monthly including my mortgage. I wouldn't have ever notice it if I hadn't gotten a letter in which I thought was junk mail but something told me to open it and it stated that they were unable to get this money out of this account because it was negative. Thats what made me call to see what and who this company was they said that they were a 3rd party of Well fargo. I was livid especially having this money come out my account and im living from pay check to pay check. And then calling about ten times getting a negative response and then having to wait for them to see if they are gonna refund my money. I'm pissed! This is my money something that I worked hard for. I want my money back! This is some BULL S***! Oh yea and they told me after I ask for a number for coporate, they said that they didn't have one , and I had to write the company. Who has a large corporation with no corporate number.what can I do to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affinion-Group/Stamford-Connecticut-/Affinion-Group-Affinion-Group-Insurance-Co-Stamford-Connecticut-1002485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affinion Group