Complaint Review: Affinion

• Updated: Thu, May 24, 2012

• Reported By: Gigi — Railroad Georgia United States of America
P.O. Box 40606 Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

Affinion Tell lies and Rude. Nashville, Tennessee

My mother had a life insurance with this company. The policy was $90 every 4 months for a $300,000 life insurance. When my mother passed Wednesday, May 9, 2012 I called them Thursday before going to the funeral home to get the policy number. Before & after providing the policy number, the representative repeatedly read a statement about accident & death insurance not paying for death of natural causes. When the funeral home called, they stated that the Affinion insurance representative was rude to them.

After my mother's funeral, I contacted them again; I was put on hold for a long time; then someone informed me that I would be contacted later. They did contact me later; however, I was not home.

When I finally got in contact with a representative to ask for a copy of my mother's policy and information that was completed and mailed in, I was informed to write a letter to the Legal Dept. requesting a copy of policy.

I mailed the letter yesterday, Wednesday, May 23, 2012

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affinion/Nashville-Tennessee-37204/Affinion-Tell-lies-and-Rude-Nashville-Tennessee-887675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affinion