Complaint Review: Affinity Group Benefits - SDS - Smart Data Solutions - American Trade Association

• Submitted: Mon, September 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 15, 2008

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
4676 Highway 41 North Springfield, Tennessee U.S.A.

Affinity Group Benefits - SDS - Smart Data Solutions - American Trade Association As with the client in Philly, I was told I was purchasing health insurance not a discount plan. Springfield Tennessee

As with the person from Philly I too was used by the fax scam. I read their compant and it sounded as though I had written it. Calling a number of times not getting anywhere. Asking where my insurance cards are and hitting a brick wall. Currently SDS and the other individuals National Alliance Affinity Group Benefits and others are currently under investigation in the state of North Carolina and there was an emergency Cease and Desist order in that state. I have found out that SDS is working with a company over seas. It is my understanding that when a health insurance company is used over seas and they decide not to cover what ever the procedure is you don't have a leg to stand on in the USA. I have a file full of documentation that I will be presenting to my Chief Financial Officer in the State of Florida. I don't know how many people in the state of Florida have been abused by being ripped off financially from these companies, but I will become an advocate to help and stop this abuse. The people that have been ripped off by these companies need to come forward and say enough is enough. We work hard for our money not for it to be stolen.

Laurie
Orlando Florida

Ld
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2008 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affinity-Group-Benefits-SDS-Smart-Data-Solutions-American-Trade-Association/Springfield-Tennessee-37172/Affinity-Group-Benefits-SDS-Smart-Data-Solutions-American-Trade-Association-As-with-373168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affinity Group Benefits - SDS - Smart Data Solutions - American Trade Association