Complaint Review: Affinity Group Benefits - SDS - Smart Data Solutions - American Trade Association

• Submitted: Wed, March 31, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, March 31, 2010

• Reported By: Amy B — Hamilton New Jersey United States of America
4676 Hwy 41 N. Springfield, Tennessee United States of America

Affinity Group Benefits - SDS - Smart Data Solutions - American Trade Association SDS Scam artists. Fraudulent. Bills aren't paid. No one answers the phone. Springfield, Tennessee

I feel I've been scammed by this so called health insurance company.  I signed up in good faith and thought all would be well but I was mistaken.

They gave me incorrect information when I initially signed up for the plan.  I just found this out.  I have been trying to cancel it but no one answers the phone and I can't get on the website.  And they have not paid my medical bills.

This was a tough lesson in fraud.  I will be consulting with an attorney to see if I can join a class action suit or just sue them on my own.  It's so sad things like this have to happen to people when they are already down because of an illness.

I hope whoever started this fraudulent, scam company gets what they deserve.  They did nothing but stress me out and add to my medical problems.  I'm probably not the only one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2010 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affinity-Group-Benefits-SDS-Smart-Data-Solutions-American-Trade-Association/Springfield-Tennessee-37172/Affinity-Group-Benefits-SDS-Smart-Data-Solutions-American-Trade-Association-SDS-Sc-588048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affinity Group Benefits - SDS - Smart Data Solutions - American Trade Association