Complaint Review: Affirmative Insurance

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2008

• Reported By:Springfield Illinois
Affirmative Insurance
P.O. Box 388962, Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Affirmative Insurance Deceptive Practices Chicago Illinois

We own a very descent Mercedes 300E. It was stolen from us from a so called mechanic who I didn't know at the time was not a licensed mechanic. So anyway, I called Affirmative to report my car was missing & I received a rude call from my insurance adjuster telling me that I could file an insurance claim but he felt it wouldn't go anywhere basically he made it seem like I was wasting his time. But if I am late on my premium they are ready to cancel me.

I had to get the police to return my car to us and when it was returned it had major damage. Now Affirmative does not want to pay out. When I had full coverage. I went to Department Of Insurance & the investigator was well known about Affirmative. According to her since it was first opened in a short 4 years nothing but complaints about this company Insure one is a joke. And I am getting away from them.

If you know what's good you'll also get away. If this happened to you please go to your local Department Of Professional Regulations/ Department Of Insurance & complain. The more complaints they get about Insure One & Affirmative the more easy to close this rip off companies down.

Tracey
Springfield, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2008 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affirmative-Insurance/Chicago-Illinois-60638/Affirmative-Insurance-Deceptive-Practices-Chicago-Illinois-300777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affirmative Insurance