Complaint Review: Affordable Affiliates Network

• Submitted: Wed, June 23, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, June 23, 2010

• Reported By: Alan — Brooklyn New York U.S.A.
Affordable Affiliates Network
5728 - 175 Street, Surrey, BC, Canada Internet United States of America

Affordable Affiliates Network Chris Bell Affordable Affiliates Network outright lied and stole $100 from me Internet

The Company Affordable Affiliates robbed me of $100 Last Aug 2009  .6 months ago I ask for my money back since I did not get what I was suppose to.In Aug 2009 they was in Utah now they are in Canada.6 months ago the President Chris Bell outright lied to me and told me that he will put my money to work. He still refuses to give me back my money and I have not made a dime in his program. A outright con man scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2010 09:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affordable-Affiliates-Network/internet/Affordable-Affiliates-Network-Chris-Bell-Affordable-Affiliates-Network-outright-lied-and-s-616911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affordable Affiliates Network