Complaint Review: Affordable Affiliates

• Reported By: Sis — Roper North Carolina United States of America
Affordable Affiliates
Aldergrove, British Columbia United States of America

Affordable Affiliates Can't get money back Aldergrove, British Columbia

I invested in Affordable Affiliates when it first started at the minimum amount of $100.00.

I needed extra money at the time and it sounded legitimate.  I cannot get anyone to respond to me in any way.  I asked for the return of my money and they said it was not possible.  I am making no money on my investment and it has been three years at least.  Please do not invest in this company.  You will be wasting your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affordable-Affiliates/Aldergrove-British-Columbia-/Affordable-Affiliates-Cant-get-money-back-Aldergrove-British-Columbia-978632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affordable Affiliates