Complaint Review: Affordable Affiliates

• Submitted: Fri, August 31, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2012

• Reported By: BadBusiness007 — Lyndhurst Ontario Canada
Affordable Affiliates
Unit #59 - 3347 262nd Street Building "E", Langley Aldergrove, British Columbia Canada

Affordable Affiliates Have no means to withdraw funds, refuse to return investment, refuse to respond, my account shows insignificant activity for over 3 years - I just want my money back. How is this legal? Aldergrove, British Columbia Canada

In March 2009 I invested $500.00 (the Maximum limit) in Affordable Affiliates. After a year of not being able to get their website fully functional, I wanted my money back. I was told they can't give refunds, as all the funds were tied-up in assets. All communication from me has been ignored since. They do not respond to my emails, and my "Account" has shown hardly any activity after 3 years. There is absolutely no links or means to withdraw any of your funds, only a way to send them money! I just want my money back. How can they get away with this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affordable-Affiliates/Aldergrove-British-Columbia-V4W-3V9/Affordable-Affiliates-Have-no-means-to-withdraw-funds-refuse-to-return-investment-refus-935316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affordable Affiliates