Complaint Review: Affordable Appliance Repair

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Drew Douglass — Ohio United States of America
Affordable Appliance Repair
6525 Lockhaven Dr Brookpark, Ohio United States of America

Affordable Appliance Repair Unprofessional, ghetto, Fly-by-night Brookpark, Ohio

Before the repair guy even came into my house he was causing damage.  He hit a Y-valve attached to the side of my house with his tool bag and water started shooting everywhere.  He denied doing it (of course) even though my wife was outside 3 minutes prior to that and everything was fine.  The valve shows obvious blunt damage to the tightening seal.  Once the guy came inside he roughly took apart my stove, slamming things around, then halfway through slapped it back together and walked out the door, claiming he was offended that he was accused.  Well his boss must use contractors who are personally liable for the damage they cause, because this guy was SCARED of some huge plumbing bill when all it was was a $6 valve.  And oh yeah, my stove still doesn't work!  Stay clear of this place!  Very shady!!!!

EDIT Followup:  After a profanity laced return call from the half owner of the company, I wish I could rate this company LESS than 1 star. [continued below]....
.....  These people are as ghetto and unprofessional as you could ever imagine.  After accusing me personally of being "jobless" because I have time to write a review, I was called a liar and potential THIEF because the genius who came to fix my stove thought I wasn't going to PAY HIM.  These people are a bunch of fly-by-night hucksters who think swearing at their customers is good business.  PURE GHETTO.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affordable-Appliance-Repair/Brookpark-Ohio-44142/Affordable-Appliance-Repair-Unprofessional-ghetto-Fly-by-night-Brookpark-Ohio-975584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affordable Appliance Repair