Complaint Review: Affordable Bail Bonds

• Updated: Tue, August 19, 2014

• Reported By: Tulsa Bail Agent — Tulsa Oklahoma
Affordable Bail Bonds
121 N. Denver St. Tulsa, Oklahoma USA

Affordable Bail Bonds ,Roberta Dampf-Aguilar, Roberta has not paid me my final pay check, its been one year! Tulsa Oklahoma

On July 23, 2013 I quit my employment at Affordable Bail Bonds in Tulsa, OK.  I quit because the owner, Roberta Dampf-Aguilar, continued to ask her employees to do unethical things.  She yelled and used condesending laguage to and about her employees.  My moral compass is just very different than hers, and I felt it was in both of our best interest to part ways.  I submitted my final pay card, but never got paid.  Now, almost one year later I am having to file with OKlahoma Department of labor and make a wage claim form.  In addition, while I was her employee she ordered me to make purchased for the company and for which I was not reimbursed.  In addition, she also refused to pay me for process service I performed and she benefitted from financially.

In all she owes me over $2000.  She also knows I am a single mom with 6 kids.

Shame on Affordable Bail Bonds!  Not a good company to do business with.  I have moved on, and glad I did.

Tulsa Bail Agent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affordable-Bail-Bonds/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74103/Affordable-Bail-Bonds-Roberta-Dampf-Aguilar-Roberta-has-not-paid-me-my-final-pay-check-1170771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affordable Bail Bonds