Complaint Review: Affordable Graphic Art

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Ripped off — Hermosa Beach California United States of America
Affordable Graphic Art
15165 Weststate St. Westminster, California United States of America

Affordable Graphic Art Brandon Anderson Liar, Doesn't Deliver, False Promises, Makes Vulgar Threats Westminster, California

I found Brandon's ad on craigslist for graphic design, as I was looking for someone to design my logo for my start up business.  The ad was $35/hr.  I emailed Brandon and sent google images of the graphics that I wanted him to use.  He estimated 2 hours for the project.

I paid half up front via paypal and was to pay the rest afterwards.

Brandon completely botched it up and I told him to stop the project.  He is horrible at what he does.  He said he was going to invoice me for his time, whether I used any of the artwork or not.  I understand that time is money, which is why I told him to stop wasting his time and my money.  It was like asking for apples and receiving oranges with this guy.  The last proof that he sent to me wasn't even the correct company name!  He has no attention to detail.

I get an invoice for $82, and he said if he didn't get paid, he would have HF Holdings contact me and the balance would be even higher.  I went to paypal and did a dispute for the original $35, because of his inability to deliver. I didn't want to have my credit ruined by this, so I emailed back and we settled for $70 total.  He said he would call off the "hounds" at HF Holdings and that paypal would refund the $35, if I sent him $70 via Western Union.

I did that all on the same day 1/23/13 and emailed him the money control number.  He picked up the cash without responding to me.  At that point, everything was done and we go our separate ways.

Today, I get a call from HF Holdings and I told them what happened with Brandon.  They said they had issues with him before and will take care of it.  I emailed Brandon telling him how shady that was of him to do that.  He replied back with threats telling me to "f**k myself" and all of this stuff.  Not only is his art horrible, but his insults and his character is even worse!

He doesn't deserve any business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affordable-Graphic-Art/Westminster-California-92683/Affordable-Graphic-Art-Brandon-Anderson-Liar-Doesnt-Deliver-False-Promises-Makes-Vulga-1004803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affordable Graphic Art