symbolic

• Updated: Sun, November 25, 2012

• Reported By: Todd-O — Hebron Kentucky United States of America
Affordable Pups
13326 Miller Road, Johnstown, OH 43031 Internet United States of America

Affordable Pups Company should be calld - NON - Affordable pups - make an offer and they accept at their increased price Internet

*Consumer Comment: affordable pup

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Making an offer on AP.com

We made an offer to Affordable Pups for $500 on a puppy as they were running a special on shipping at $150 off.  After making the offer I called Matt as the special was ending that day and they state they could take up to 5 days to respond.

Matt informed me that the discount wouldn't apply to offers, only to purchasing the puppy at the posted price, but he would check into the offer and call me back in an hour.  No call.  I called back the next morning, no answer.  The following morning, no answer.  4 days later, late in the evening come to find out they send an email to us stating that they have accepted our offer of $847.  Keep in mind that their normal shipping cost is $275.  Not sure how they cam up with $847 from $500 + $275 - $150.

Well the next day, Matt calls me back asking if I got their email.  At the time no but he informs me they accepted our offer of $847.  At this time, i told him we didn't submit an offer at that price and decline to accept.
Well, after several phone calls back to them...UNANSWERED...I know am working with my cc company to dispute the charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2011 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affordable-Pups/internet/Affordable-Pups-Company-should-be-calld-NON-Affordable-pups-make-an-offer-and-they-785462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affordable Pups

affordable pup

AUTHOR: Johnny Mags - (United States of America)

as a previous customer of affordable pups i would like to say that we were very pleased with the company. we love our tea cup yorkie and experienced no problems at all with the purchase and coupon usage.

the explanations to the options are perfectly clear if you purchase or hold and how to apply your coupon if you choose to purchase, no coupon is authorized if you place a hold. Our experience was pleasant and we are looking forward to another purchase very soon.

johnny mags

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Making an offer on AP.com

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

All offers are reviewable prior to entering the card information for the offer. Not sure how the customer is stating they made an offer for $500 if they reviewed the final offer price of $847 and agreed to that offer and the terms of the offer. We can not edit any offer it is all done internally as we have to comply with all credit card rules and regulations. We did nothing wrong here, there is no space for a coupon to be entered when making an offer so I can not understand why the customer is complaining about that because it is clear as day that you can not use a coupon while making an offer. Regardless the customer was refunded there money due to the misunderstanding I am not really sure what the problem is. It is hard to think you got ripped off if you didnt spend any money...DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?