Complaint Review: Affordable Seating

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Lindy — Vancouver British Columbia Canada
Affordable Seating
3023 N. Clark Street., Mailbox: #320 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Affordable Seating FRAUD NEGLIGENCE AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Chicago, Illinois

I had ordered tables and chairs for my restaurant. The people at the company had informed me that it would take 7-14 business days, unless I paid an extra fee for expedite which would cost me an extra $350; so I paid the fee. I was told that it would now, with the expedite shipping, be delivered by the beginning of October; however, I did not recieve anything. I constantly called to get updates on my order, but was constantly given excuse after excuse. I was transferred multiple times to different sales representatives whether I was contacting them via email or telephone. It got to the point where I was being told several different excuses from multiple different sales representatives. I was very dissapointed with the service I was recieving and my patience was fading. My business was unable to open because of the absence of dining tables and seats. The inability to open my business cost me around $3,000.00 a day. Upon asking for a refund on the expedite cost, I did not recieve a response. I still haven't received my order nor gotten an exact date on when my order will arrive.

I called Affordable Seating excessively to get information about my order. However, recently Affordable Seating has not been calling me back or answering my constant phone calls. So far, I have not received any reliable information on the status of my order. Being given excuse after excuse for several weeks is irritating! It is extremely frustrating to have to watch as I lose thousands of dollars every day while trying to track my order. This is very irresponsible and immature of Affordable Seating to be handling my situation this way. Even though I had been given the tracking number from a representative by the name of John, it was invalid when i input it into the RoadRunner website. Being unable to rely on Affordable Seating to provide me with reliable information, I called RoadRunner the truck company they told me would have more information on their order. I was told that they had never received my order! How is this even possible given the amount of extra time I have allowed this to go on for?

Till today, i still have not received my order and am having to pay ANOTHER $1,000.00 (have paid $2,000.00 already) for the tables and chairs that I had to rent due to their incompetence.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affordable-Seating/Chicago-Illinois-60657/Affordable-Seating-FRAUD-NEGLIGENCE-AND-HORRIBLE-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-Chicago-Illinois-958422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affordable Seating