Complaint Review: Affordable Webmasters

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: Ianna — Lancaster California United States of America
Affordable Webmasters
Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Affordable Webmasters Kinney Perry This guy, Kinney Perry, is a scam artist. He took my money for a website he was supposed to do for me and never finished it. I kept contacting him for months & when he finally showed me the website af Phoenix, Arizona

If you want to be sparred from losing your money, DO NOT hire Kinney Perry of Affordable Webmasters to create a website for you. I stayed on him for 3 months about where is my website. He finally sent me an unfinished one page template that apparently hadn't been worked on at all! I then requested a refund & he said he'd get it to me. It's been six months and I have yet to see my money or a website.

There are responsible, good web designers out here and Kinney Perry is not one of them. You've been warned! THIS MAN IS A RIP-OFF ARTIST! He won't do the work but will gladly take your money then disappear. He has created bad karma for himself by screwing over others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affordable-Webmasters/Phoenix-Arizona-/Affordable-Webmasters-Kinney-Perry-This-guy-Kinney-Perry-is-a-scam-artist-He-took-my-mo-1005490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affordable Webmasters