Complaint Review: Affordable auto plus

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: Screwedmomof3 — Buffalo Minnesota
Affordable auto plus
2704 2nd Street South suite 1 St. Cloud , Select State/Province USA

Affordable auto plus I answered a ad for a 1995 Chevy blazer. I explained to this man I need a reliable source of transportation for my three kids and I. He assured me it was. Not even a week later it's gone to hell. I called the dealership and left messages and no call back. I understand as is is as is I just don't understand how people can sleep at night knowing that they took advantage of someone. St. Cloud Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Sorry this isn't working out for you, but........

I answered a ad for a 1995 Chevy blazer. Through out our conversation with him I asked if he would be willing to drop the price. He was asking $2000.00 I told him I only had $1500.00 to work with, he agreed. The test drive was great and stayed running great for 3 days. There was no transmission fluid in it. I should of checked all the fluids then my steering column the shifter came right off when I went to go to work. All the sudden my rpm 's are jumping allover the place, the rpm guage. The spark plugs and wires are so old it's insane. My 4 wheel drive burnt out when I tried to use it. This is what gets me the most, I explained to this man I need a reliable source of transportation for my three kids and I. He assured me it was. Not even a week later it's gone to hell. I called the dealership and left messages and no call back. I understand as is is as is I just don't understand how people can sleep at night knowing that they took advantage of someone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2014 02:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affordable-auto-plus/St-Cloud-Select-StateProvince/Affordable-auto-plus-I-answered-a-ad-for-a-1995-Chevy-blazer-I-explained-to-this-man-I-n-1143905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affordable auto plus

Sorry this isn't working out for you, but........

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

this car is NINETEEN years old.  Of course things are going to fail, probably lots of them.  And, as you mentioned it was "AS-IS."       That does, indeed, mean any and all repairs are on you.  Hope you have better luck on your next vehicle.