Complaint Review: Affordablepups.com

• Submitted: Sat, November 03, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 03, 2012

• Reported By: Sierrakidd — Brandenburg Kentucky United States of America
13326 Miller Road Johnstown, Ohio United States of America

Affordablepups.com Too many complaints I have read about this Company on your site Johnstown, Ohio

I have read way too many negative reports about this company today about dissatisfied customers who bought animals from this company that I had to write my story here and now.

While Overseas in the military, my wife decided that when I got back, we were going to get a dog to replace one that we were forced to give away due to his large size and our new smaller living arrangement. She chose the breed of a cavalier king charles spaniel. Since I still had four months until I came home, she spent that time doing very careful research on both the breed and breeders.

When I came home, My requirement was that whichever dog we chose, it was to be AKC, ruby in color, and that the breeder be recommended by the AKC Breeders Assoc. Affordablepups.com met those requirements.  We drove 4 hours to the kennel and were quite surprised to find a level of cleanliness you only find in hospitals. When they showed us the selection of puppies they had of the breed we wanted, they brought them out individually as to not cross-infect them with possible puppy problems. (amazing forethought). We immediately found the puppy we wanted the one we wanted.

What we did not expect is the following. when we paid the exact price as advertised, we got the dogs AKC paperwork so that we could register him, a weeks worth of puppy food of the highest quality, puppy pads for the trip home, a blanket to keep him warm until he got home, a list of what to do for all problems in the first few weeks for common problems, and a ONE YEAR UNCONDITIONAL return warranty.

The dog is now 10 months old and has become our friend, my buddy, my wife's taste tester, and our rabbit chaser. When we filed his AKC registration, we found out that his lineage has two champions in his history. He has been check out by one of the finest vets in my area and they have certified him as an excellent example of his breed and in top health.

He is currently sleeping on top of my feet under the table where I am typing this.

In short. everything is a risk, and sometimes you yourself cause your own problems. Dogs can't stand up in a court of law and say my owner killed me. But Affordalepups.com gave me a dog  and a level of service beyond what most anyone would expect. I would without hesitation, defend their reputation in court if asked and bring "Rocke" my buddy, anywhere, any time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affordablepupscom/Johnstown-Ohio-43031/Affordablepupscom-Too-many-complaints-I-have-read-about-this-Company-on-your-site-Johnst-964170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affordablepups.com