Complaint Review: Afgo mechanical Blaine Udell

• Updated: Sun, September 15, 2013

• Reported By: Steven D. — New York New York
Afgo mechanical Blaine Udell
3614 32 st Astoria ny 11106 Astoria, New York USA

Afgo mechanical Blaine Udell Blaine Udell Additional scumbag qualities alcoholic drug addict womanizer thinks he's gods gift to the world- piece of s**t Astoria New York

I didn't mention some things because my wife was in the room but this a** tried hitting on her when he came back from lunch drunk- a daily occurrence. Run for your life's if you works there. This bad cop pathetic cop team is inches from going out of biz and into priz. They put vac eras up in the ladies room- Peres that they are- they fake mothered numbers and can't get approved as vendors because of there criminal records. One lives in a fancy part off Long Island and is in jail and the other isn't to be found.

The world will be a better place without these warts on the a**hole off society. I check the obituaries every day and google there names hoping they did it again "brittney spears" I'd my wife wasn't here I could write all day. If I see one on the street I will not stop but floor it! My wife goes to therapy from being there for 3 years. I hope I see them, pray every day. They like to scam insurance companies by blowing up cars they don't want anymore. The whole office knows it!!!!!

more next time, promise

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2013 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Afgo-mechanical-Blaine-Udell/Astoria-New-York-11106/Afgo-mechanical-Blaine-Udell-Blaine-Udell-Additional-scumbag-qualities-alcoholic-drug-add-1084726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Afgo mechanical Blaine Udell