Complaint Review: Afininion Benefits group

• Updated: Sat, November 17, 2012

• Reported By: tiredofthefrauds — Milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
Afininion Benefits group
po bx 41869 nashville, Tennessee United States of America

Afininion Benefits group carrier: United States Life Rec'd letter claiming my premium paymt. is due & they can't reach me. I've NEVER heard of them. Says I have an acct... nashville, Tennessee

I received a bill from this company of whom we've NEVEr heard of. They claim I already have an account with them and are saying my payment is due for life and dismemberment insurance premium which is a lie. It also says I have a monthly payment and that they cannot reach me for payment. They make it sound like I have a delinquent account and could be terminated. Out of the blue this comes in the mail. I too, as the man who filed a complaint on this site, am a Bank of America customer. Watch out!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Afininion-Benefits-group/nashville-Tennessee-37204/Afininion-Benefits-group-carrier-United-States-Life-Recd-letter-claiming-my-premium-paym-970746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Afininion Benefits group