Complaint Review: Aflac Assist

13416 N 32nd St Ste 102 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Aflac Assist Not Making Money Fast Enough Phoenix, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Nothing to do with the REAL Aflac

*UPDATE Employee: Making Money

My expectations of Aflac Assist have not been met! I decided to pull the trigger and see what kind of results I could make with a $12,000 investment. I signed up because it seemed like the perfect idea in order to supplement my income. 9 months later the amount I have received is no where near where I imagined it would be. I've made exactly $15,478.15 since. It means I've made on average about $386 a month since starting the d**n program. And I can hardly call that a supplement to my income. This is not what I spent $12,000 for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aflac-Assist/Phoenix-Arizona-85046/Aflac-Assist-Not-Making-Money-Fast-Enough-Phoenix-Arizona-946605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aflac Assist

Nothing to do with the REAL Aflac

AUTHOR: NoSoap - (USA)

This has nothing to do with the real company, Aflac.

I expect that Aflac, Inc.'s legal team will stop them from using the name at some point.  Anyone who signs up for this type of scam is only asking to lose money.

Making Money

AUTHOR: Representative of Company - (United States of America)

As with any company that is started it does take time to make money. With your report you have made your money back plus. We as a company thrive on helping business owners make there business successful. But as a company we do not guarantee how much money will be made. please refer to our website aflacassistconsulting.com and click on terms and conditions and read: Am I guaranteed to make money?

Am I Guaranteed To Make Money?

No business is guaranteed to make money but through our experience in web design, we'll try our best to help promote the most important aspects of your business.

If there are any changes you would like to make to your business please call the company and we will be glad to assist you in any way.