rank

• Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: Debra — nyack New York
Aflac Assist.com llc
3507 n. central ave #503B Phonix,, Arizona United States of America

Aflac Assist.com llc SCAM LIE and Steal your MONEY. Then you can not find them. They billed 2 cards 5100 each one was my husbands which I am not on the account and when I realized this I gave them one of mine I never real Phonix,, Arizona

Alflacassiss.com  is a Scam and the people associated with it are real LIERS about everything they say. They contacted me by phone marketing a Scam for work at home jobs, that takes your money LIES and leaves you in the dust.

I was unable to contact the persons who I spoke with and ensured they would be there to support me along the way to make all this MONEY they claimed.

The worst thing that happened is they charged my husbands card -I gave it to them by mistake , I realized immediately and asked that they not use that card it was not mine and gave them my card. I did not realize until the bills came in that they billed both cards $5100.

I need legal assistance as this has destroyed my credit. THEY need t be Stopped. Someone please make this stop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aflac-Assistcom-llc/Phonix-Arizona-85012/Aflac-Assistcom-llc-SCAM-LIE-and-Steal-your-MONEY-Then-you-can-not-find-them-They-bill-1039047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aflac Assist.com llc